[midPoint] DatabaseTableConnector organization structure sync

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:15:34 CEST 2020

Yes, "O" is first formed as a root organization.

Yes, when I run recompute / reconcile tasks, "O" -> "P" assignment does not
occur. "He" still stands as the root without parent and child.

I'm using midpoint 3.9. The whole project is like this. Although I added
strong to the mapping area, it still hasn't improved. I did not fully
understand what you said. How can we adapt it to my build below.

<mapping id="11">
      <name>Add Organization</name>
      <authoritative>true</authoritative>
      <tolerant>false</tolerant>
      <strength>strong</strength>
      <source>
         <name>org_id</name>
         <c:path>extension/identifier</c:path>
      </source>
      <source>
         <name>parent_id</name>
         <c:path>extension/parent_id</c:path>
      </source>
      <source>
         <name>orgName</name>
         <c:path>extension/organizationname</c:path>
      </source>
      <expression>
         <assignmentTargetSearch xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

 xsi:type="c:SearchObjectRefExpressionEvaluatorType">
            <targetType>c:OrgType</targetType>
            <filter>
               <q:equal>
                  <q:path>c:identifier</q:path>
                  <expression>
                     <script>
                        <code>org_id</code>
                     </script>
                  </expression>
               </q:equal>
            </filter>
            <createOnDemand>true</createOnDemand>
            <populateObject>
               <populateItem>
                  <expression>
                     <script xsi:type="c:ScriptExpressionEvaluatorType">
                        <code>org_id</code>
                     </script>
                  </expression>
                  <target>
                     <c:path>c:identifier</c:path>
                  </target>
               </populateItem>
               <populateItem>
                  <expression>
                     <script xsi:type="c:ScriptExpressionEvaluatorType">
                        <code>orgName</code>
                     </script>
                  </expression>
                  <target>
                     <c:path>name</c:path>
                  </target>
               </populateItem>
               <populateItem>
                  <expression>
                     <assignmentTargetSearch
xsi:type="c:SearchObjectRefExpressionEvaluatorType">
                        <targetType>c:OrgType</targetType>
                        <filter>
                           <q:equal>
                              <q:path>c:identifier</q:path>