[midPoint] CSV connector without header

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Thu May 14 13:42:36 CEST 2020

Thx Chris.You can indeed refer to them as col0, col1, … .

Best regards
Davy

Op 14 mei 2020, om 11:32 heeft Chris Woods <chris at cmwoods.com<mailto:chris at cmwoods.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Davy,

specify it as col1, col1 or whichever column contains the unique value. This is also how the attribute mappings reference the columns if you are not using headers

Regards,
Chris