[midPoint] DatabaseTableConnector organization structure sync

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:49:54 CEST 2020

Hi again,

I tried one by one but it needs mapping.
There is this problem. If an organization's parent is in the database table
before it, there is no problem. But if the user first creates himself, and
then his parent enters the database table, there is no hierarchy. I
couldn't solve this situation.

Arnošt Starosta - AMI Praha a.s. <arnost.starosta at ami.cz>, 13 May 2020 Çar,