[midPoint] Where does one configure datasources in midPoint 4.0.2?

Richard Frovarp richard.frovarp at ndsu.edu
Tue May 12 18:17:56 CEST 2020

So unless I'm running this directly through Tomcat I can't do datasource how it comes normally?

I'm getting these:

2020-05-12 11:11:52,084 [REPOSITORY] [midPointScheduler_Worker-3] WARN (com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase): HikariPool-1 - Failed to validate connection com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection at 5bce37af<mailto:com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection at 5bce37af> (No operations allowed after connection closed.). Possibly consider using a shorter maxLifetime value.

Which I don't see a setting on how to address that via config.xml. I know that 4.1 deprecates MariaDB and I'll need to change to PostgreSQL. I was kind of hoping to use datasource so that I can skip providing passwords to a lot of resources that will be reading data in from the same DB.