[midPoint] org tree sync

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:49:01 CEST 2020

Hi,

I want to get the organization information from the mysql database source
and create the organization tree in midpoint hierarchically. When parent
units are created manually, child orgs are created, but I do not want to
create parent units. I just want to create root parent manually and sync
all other units automatically. I'm adding source and user templates. Can
you help me?
I'm trying 2 sources. One is account objectclass and the other is
CustomorganizationalUnitObjectClass.

I will be grateful if you could help me.