[midPoint] Midpoint UX/UI survey for diploma thesis

Patrik Malinak pmalinak at evolveum.com
Tue Mar 31 21:34:26 CEST 2020

Hello community members,

I am joining this mailing list as I would like to kindly ask you for help.

My name is Patrick and I am student and part-timer at Evolveum working on diploma thesis. Thesis is about UX/UI analysis of midPoint and lately I've been working on the environment prototyping and creating a survey. I would really appreciate feedback of the community members knowing midPoint the best.

In case of your interest, please, open the following link to share your opinion:
https://forms.gle/K8zwxEnaP5qnpEMR8

Thank you in advance for your time and stay healthy!

Best regards,

Patrik Malinak

UX Trainee & Graphics Designer

Werferova 1, Kosice, Slovakia

+421 2 3211 7191

patoqurn

patrik.malinak at evolveum.com 	[ https://evolveum.com/ ] [ https://linkedin.com/company/evolveum ] [ https://twitter.com/evolveum ] [ https://www.facebook.com/evolveum/ ] [ https://github.com/Evolveum/ ]

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and attachment(s) thereto are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. (This signature design is in testing mode.)