[midPoint] No name for new object during synchronization

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Mar 18 11:45:13 CET 2020

Hello Loïc,

generally, the combination if inbound + outbound is somewhat strange. Is
LDAP a source or a target resource?

Although midPoint can support situations where a resource is both source
and target, these are usually more complicated than necessary.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com