[midPoint] invoking midpoint-methods in groovy skripts in midpoint 4.0

Guckenbiehl, Gabriel gabriel.guckenbiehl at uni-due.de
Thu Mar 12 14:39:11 CET 2020

Hello all,

to circumvent the restriction on having at most one iteration variable at hand within the iteration framework of a schema handling, I'm trying to invoke various methods from package com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.expr during an outbound mapping expression.

Most noteably these invoked methods are

isUniqueAccountValue(ResourceType resourceType, ShadowType shadowType, String attributeName, T attributeValue)

and

public <T> Integer countAccounts(ResourceType resourceType, String attributeName, T attributeValue)

and while the former is executed as I would suppose, the later gives me some headache.

Whenever a call the method with (resource, "carLicense", "someString") I get the following result

No signature of method: (new)_post-iteration_expression_in_account(no_ID,_type_'default',_resource_620c4d76-f6df-4faf-844f-aad10f4ba635(LDAP)).countAccounts​() is applicable for argument types: (com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.ResourceType, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)

But I cannot see, why the Type-Inference fails here. Can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing to make the method signature visible to my groovy skripts?

Thanks in Advance

Gabriel

Gabriel Guckenbiehl, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Mediendienste (ZIM)
Universität Duisburg Essen
Schützenbahn 70
45127 Essen
Telefon: +49 (201) 183-3346