[midPoint] AD LDAP connector question

Colin Foley caf209 at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:54:28 CET 2020

Hi John,

What does your <synchronization> section of your resource definition look
like? The error you're receiving makes me think that the midPoint account
is not linked to your AD resource's shadow (if that's even possible, since
you said some of it is actually syncing).

Colin A Foley, CISSP
Information Security Architect
(610) 758-3072