[midPoint] [midpoint] Query for user, list AdministrativeStatus of all his projections

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Thu Mar 5 14:12:41 CET 2020

Hello,

I need to query for a specified user, as a result I must have an output including a list of all his projections with AdministrativeStatus of each projection.
The users have about 70~100 projections each.

I can enter the user's projections tab and expand every projection to show the status, but
this is time consuming, unreliable and gives me a lot of unnecessary data.

I'm looking for a simple XML query that gives me what I want but my experiences of querying midPoint is almost none.
Maybe some of you already have a script like that and could share it, or have bigger experience with queries and could help me with that?

Thanks!
Wojciech Staszewski
--
Wojciech Staszewski
Administrator Systemów Sieciowych

tel.: 663 680 236
adres: ul. Życzkowskiego 16, 31-864 Kraków
www.diagnostyka.pl
Diagnostyka Sp. z o.o.
ul. Prof. M. Życzkowskiego 16, 31-864 Kraków;
Numer KRS: 0000381559 (Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie, XI Wydział Gospodarczy KRS)
NIP: 675-12-65-009; REGON: 356366975
numer BDO 000002130
Kapitał zakładowy: 33 756 500 zł.

Pomyśl o środowisku zanim wydrukujesz ten e-mail.