[midPoint] Custom Attributes Schema

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Mar 4 17:08:25 CET 2020

Hi,

the schema can be indeed extended for Roles using XSD file. Could you
please check the following?

- go to Roles

- click New role

- check if you can see your new extended attribute in the list (the
first tab)

If you can see the attribute, then the schema has been extended.

>From the error message I may have another hint, maybe you have
configured your resource to synchronize the entitlements with users
instead of roles.

If you post the <synchronization> element with its content, it may be
more visible.