[midPoint] LDAP group sync

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:36:22 CET 2020

Jason, thanks for your answer
So I added this role in the same way, how will the scenario be?

1. AD and LDAP connected to midpoint as source
2. AD is a reliable source and the user added there occurs in midpoint and
LDAP.
3. Create manual group and add user in AD. The same group should occur
automatically in midpoint and LDAP. How will it happen when I add the
metarole? What task will I run?

Thanks,

Jason Everling <jeverling at bshp.edu>, 3 Mar 2020 Sal, 18:17 tarihinde şunu
yazdı:

> Yes, since you have midpoint setup to sync Active Directory and OpenLDAP
> then when you create a group in Active directory it gets created via live
> sync in midpoint which in turn then gets created in openldap because you
> have a metarole that says it should. We do this currently.
>

> See attached metarole, you must have inbound group sync working for booth
> AD and OpenLDAP.

Merve CEYLAN