[midPoint] Community discussion (was: Re: Winrs (launch from server console))

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Jun 30 09:41:06 CEST 2020

Hello Anton,

I have noticed your questions, as I have noticed previous questions.
However, I'm quite disinclined to provide answers. This list is an open
community discussion, not a commercial support channel.

Firstly, the list is governed by a principle of reciprocity. If you
expect help from the community, you should probably try to help other
members of community yourself.

Secondly, it is expected that you make some effort to resolve the
problem yourself. Microsoft environment, and especially WinRM is a
complicated and non-transparent matter. You can help the community by
trying to understand the operation of Microsoft technologies and perhaps
precisely pinpoint the problem. As all midPoint-related code, source
code of the connector is available and you are free to have a look at
it. The connector is not complicated.

Full community guidelines are available here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Community+Guidelines

This is how open source communities work. This is not a free ride, it is
mutual cooperation. If you feel that you cannot contribute back with
your skill, time or experience, then you can contribute with money.
There are commercial support services provided by Evolveum.