[midPoint] Issue with inbound mapping from singled-valued to multi-valued attribute

Musliu Atdhe atdhe.musliu at zhdk.ch
Thu Jun 25 10:28:29 CEST 2020

Hi, Have you tried to change the Layer to ‘model’ or ‘schema’ ?
I would try to change it to ‘model’ and then test it again.

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/User+Interface+Form+Fields :

‘Model layer means application of schema constraints inside the IDM Model Subsystem<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/IDM+Model+Subsystem>. This is the value that the midPoint identity management logic will be using. It will be used by mappings and similar mechanisms.
E.g. LDAP attributes uid, cn, sn are formally multi-valued in the LDAP schema. But vast majority of systems are using them as single-valued attributes. Setting multiple values for these attributes can easily ruin interoperability. Therefore these attributes can be defined as single valued (maxOccurs=1) in the model layer. Then any mapping that produces multiple values for these attributes will fail which makes the diagnostics and troubleshooting much easier.
‘

Best Regards
Atdhe
—
—
Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
Zurich University of the Arts
—
Atdhe Musliu
Mitarbeiter Informationstechnologie-Zentrum
——
www.zhdk.ch<http://www.zhdk.ch>
http://www.zhdk.ch/?itz