[midPoint] Using CSV resource for accounts import and management of them inside midPoint

Konstantin Tikhonov Konstantin.Tikhonov at veeam.com
Wed Jun 17 20:07:06 CEST 2020

Hello Colleagues.

Thank you very much for your feedback. XML config of the resource is attached to the e-mail.

SchemaHandling part is configured but I didn't configured Synchronization part because as far as I understood it's related to automatic assigning to a user but we need to assign accounts to users manually on this step.

--
Best Regards,

Konstantin Tikhonov