[midPoint] CSV connector - exception during import

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 3 15:55:34 CEST 2020

Hi Kirill,

my first bet would be that you are using <tolerant>false</tolerant> for
your mappings, at least for the one corresponding to the resource
account identifier.

And that makes midPoint to try to delete the value of such attribute.

You should not use tolerant false unless you know what you are doing.

On 3. 6. 2020 15:21, kir.blood at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
> I use docker image `evolveum/midpoint:4.1`. When I try to import user
> from csv resource, I get a error 'Value of attribute '__NAME__' must
> be a single value, but it has nullvalues'. But ri:Number that
> represent __NAME__ is not null. I used different csv files with
> different formats, but I got this error in all cases.
> I have attached resource XML, CSV file and logs.
> I will really appreciate if anyone help me with this issue.
> Regards,
> Kirill

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer