[midPoint] UI - Filtering Customization

Ostrovsky, Matias mostrovsky at deloitte.com
Thu Jul 23 15:34:04 CEST 2020

Hi,

I hope someone could help me with two issues that I'm facing with an implementation (both, about the Inducement table):

Scenario: I have a role with a lot of objects (those objects are roles too) induced under the "Role" tab.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D660DC.C02FD480]

First Issue: When I try to filter those objects, I noticed that there are just the properties shown on the Filter image below. But, there is no "Display Name" or "Name" property, so it's very difficult for the end user to search single objects (in fact, the only way to do this is to filter by OID and the end user doesn't know this attribute). So, my question is:
It is possible to add a "Name" or "Display Name" property in the filter?
If so, how do I solve it?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D660DC.C02FD480]
Filter image.

Second Issue: As you can see in "Scenario.jpg", the columns are not sortable like, for example, the "All roles" table. So, my question is:
If so, how do I solve it?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D660DC.C02FD480]

For both cases, I download the source code for Midpoint from Github and I have tried many things but none worked.

It would be a great help if you could guide me on how to deal with these problems.

Best regards!

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.