[midPoint] New user - pre-filled fields

Loïc Schamber lschamber at serial.ch
Tue Jul 14 13:42:58 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

I have a midpoint deployment where we can delegate user’s creation to some organization managers.
However I would like to fill some of the new user fields using the creator’s attributes ( Cost center, organization, .. )

Sadly I didn’t find information about it in the documentation. Is it possible to achieve my goal using Midpoint?
If yes, may you  provide me the documentation’s link? ( Or explain me which keyword did you used 😊 )

Have a nice day,

Loïc Schamber  | Junior IT Consultant

[logo]<https://www.serial.ch/>

lschamber at serial.ch<mailto:lschamber at serial.ch> |  +41 22 555 27 69<tel:+41%2022%20555%2027%2069>
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri 5 – CH 1228 Plan-les-Ouates
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/redcactus-by-positivethinkingcompany>  [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/positivethinkingcompany>
Redcactus by SERIAL www.serial.ch<www.serial.ch>
www.positivethinking.co

Help save paper, do you really need to print this email?
The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the person and/or company to whom they are addressed. The information may also be legally privileged. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of SERIAL with another party by email without express written confirmation. If you have received this email in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return E-mail and delete this message, its attachments and all copies from your system. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Thank you for your cooperation.