[midPoint] Mapping metadata/modifierRef

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:14:19 CEST 2020

HI All,

I'm having a problem trying to map the modifierRef metadata value out to
a database table.  I have also tried with creatorRef, requestorRef and
initiatorRef.  I am able to successfully map things like
modifyTimestamp.  I figured I might have to manipulate the data some,
but I can't get anything to map.

We're trying to have the modification time and who modified the User
pushed into the database so we can tell if the User themselves made the
change, or was it one of our administrators.  I'm open to any ideas of
how we might accomplish this.

Thanks!   Stay Safe!
Brad