[midPoint] Restricted access to MP dashboard

Andrey Gogichashvili Andrey.Gogichashvili at veeam.com
Mon Jul 6 10:42:13 CEST 2020

Hello! Could you please help to me with the next question?
We would like to set up the user (for managing purpose at MP dashboard) with restricted access. The user should has restricted access to:
1.View all users belonged to specified organization group only. This point I've successfully set up.
2.Has an ability to create accounts on specified resource only. Here I'm stucked. Could you please advise to me how could I restrict the user access to specified resource (for creating an account on it)? How could it be realized?

Sincerely yours, Andrey Gogichashvili