[midPoint] Where's the community at?

Chris Woods chris at cmwoods.com
Sat Jul 4 13:46:38 CEST 2020

Hi Jason,

I expect an issue may be employment contracts. If it were up to me I would
post our samples, but they are not mine to post.

I would like to say a big thank you to you for your samples.

I did a bit of translation outside of work so they can't claim ownership of
that. That is also a way someone can get involved.

I still hope to be able to release samples at some point but finding *that*
person who can authorise it is proving elusive at the moment.

Regards,
Chris