[midPoint] Amol, UCSD request

Keith Hazelton hazelton at internet2.edu
Wed Jan 29 00:24:06 CET 2020

Amol,

I'm with the InCommon Trusted Access Platform and we'd like to help you with your IdM project. The link from Jason Everling is the official page for downloading COmanage, Shibboleth, Grouper, and midPoint,

We'd like to help you with your IdM project and it might be good to start with a phone call so we can get a better sense of your local environment and needs. I'll send you a personal email so we can find a time to chat.

          Regards, Keith Hazelton, Internet2