[midPoint] populate assignment subtype

Arnošt Starosta - AMI Praha a.s. arnost.starosta at ami.cz
Wed Jan 15 16:10:57 CET 2020

I may not fully understand your situation, but setting subtype for
assignments (links between idm focus and idm role) in object template works
for me, see the code example below.

When you mention outbound mappings, it seems you want pro propagate this
'subtype' information not to idm focus assignments, but to the resource
account membership in a resource role? This membership is called
'association' in midpoint and afaik it's there is no way to specify
additional attributes of assignments via connid interface. But i may be
wrong and/or your resource connector supports some hack to set subtypes to
associations.

regards
arnost

    <mapping>
        <source>
            <path>$focus/extension/...</path>
        </source>
        <expression>
            <assignmentTargetSearch>
                <targetType>c:RoleType</targetType>
                <filter>...</filter>
                <populate>
                    <populateItem>
                        <expression>
                            <value>my-subtype</value>
                        </expression>
                        <target>
                            <path>subtype</path>
                        </target>
                    </populateItem>
                </populate>
            </assignmentTargetSearch>
        </expression>
        <target>
            <path>$focus/assignment</path>
            <set>...</set>
        </target>
    </mapping>

st 15. 1. 2020 v 14:56 odesílatel Skrzek Jaroslaw <

*Arnošt Starosta*
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 603 794 932