[midPoint] DatabaseTableConnector MSSQL - Delete state

Lubomir Odlevak odlevak.lubomir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:54:21 CET 2020

I have resource with
connector org.identityconnectors.databasetable.DatabaseTableConnector
(1.4.3.0) to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SP2) and have problem with
synchronization state DELETE. I use this resource to synchronize
organizations into mP and it works ok. But, if i remove manually
organization from MS SQL (via DB remove query) and run reconcille task in
mP, i do not get DELETE state for that organization in mP and it is still
in state LINKED.
I have many DB resources to Postgresql, Mysql and it works OK there, i have
problem only with MS SQL resource. Synchronization settings are the same. I
have tried to use different JDBC drivers on mP versions
(3.8;3.9;3.9.1;4.0.1) but  nothing worked as I expected. Any idea ?

Regards
Thanks
Lubomir Odlevak