[midPoint] Credentials Outbound

Gómez Martínez, Elsa egomezm at minsait.com
Wed Feb 5 14:43:59 CET 2020

Hello!

I am trying to export the user password saved in midPoint to a database
resource.

I have specify the password key column:
<gen843:passwordColumn>password</gen843:passwordColumn>

And in the schemaHandling I am doing this:

               <credentials>

                    <password xsi:type="c:ResourcePasswordDefinitionType">

                        <outbound>

                                        <source>

<c:path>$user/credentials/password</c:path>

                                       </source>

                          <expression>

                                 <script
xsi:type="c:ScriptExpressionEvaluatorType">

                                               <code>

                                                     return ('string' +
password);

                                                    </code>

                                       </script>

                          </expression>

                        </outbound>

                    </password>

                </credentials>

The goal I want to reach is concat a string to the password of a registered
user and save that concatenation on the database resource.

Is there any method like ‘user.getPassword()’ to get the user password and
concatenate it to a string? Am I storing it correctly?

I attach the resource.xml for more info.

Thanks.

Elsa