[midPoint] Microsoft graph api connector

Ethan Kromhout kromhout at unc.edu
Mon Dec 14 18:39:01 CET 2020

I did have a similar issue, it appeared to me that the paging that was
implemented in the connector wasn't compatible with the current paging
behavior of the MS Graph API. I altered the paging to work with our
tenant's current version of the MS Graph API, the way I did it loops
through all available pages for the query before processing the objects,
which may not be ideal in really large tenants, but it got things
working for me.

I've forked that at the below URL. If it addresses the issue for you as
well, then I'll prepare a pull request to see about adding that in. I
also added a configuration item for pagesize.

https://github.com/ekromhout/connector-microsoft-graph-api

I also found a change that I needed for group processing. I'll write up
a separate thread on that to see if anyone else has that issue too, it
is different enough from this problem that I don't think it should be in
the same pull request.

Thanks,

Ethan