[midPoint] Roles managing groups in Active Directory

Al Lilianstrom lilstrom at fnal.gov
Thu Dec 10 15:45:28 CET 2020

Still exploring midPoint.

I've been able to create a role and map it to an existing AD group. I've also been able to add a role and have it create the AD group in the OU I wanted it.

What I've not been able to do is

1) have existing members of the group show up as having the role in midPoint
2) Add the role to a user in midPoint and have the users AD account added to the group

I've been going through the wiki articles on AD groups and I just seem to be missing something.

Any suggestions?

  al

--
Al Lilianstrom