[midPoint] Connector Artifactory

Sylvaire kevin TIPA sylvaire-kevin.tipa at mythalesgroup.io
Mon Dec 7 13:46:10 CET 2020

Hum, maybe, but my artifactory is under SSO. So groups informations are provided through SSO and this setting are not persistent (and not work in API case).

But I not trying it with LDAP synchronization, only with group directly create under Artifactory. I will check it/

Thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6CC9F.512369B0]

Cordialement,

[cid:8e2f30c3-f5eb-4f4e-aefb-9d083f8a3b45]

Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA
Thales Services / DIO / DevOps Automatisation
…………………………………………………………………………………………
THALES SERVICES SAS
44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
CS 20100
69463 Lyon Cedex 06
…………………………………………………………………………………………
www.thalesgroup.com<http://www.thalesgroup.com/>

Why do you need a connector, LDAP is not enough?
https://www.jfrog.com/confluence/display/JFROG/LDAP

best regards,

Gustav

po 7. 12. 2020 o 11:18 Sylvaire kevin TIPA via midPoint <midpoint at lists.evolveum.com<mailto:midpoint at lists.evolveum.com>> napísal(a):
Hello,

Anybody have started (or finished ☺ ) some connector for Artifactory ?

Br,

Cordialement,

[cid:8e2f30c3-f5eb-4f4e-aefb-9d083f8a3b45]

Sylvaire-Kevin TIPA
Thales Services / DIO / DevOps Automatisation
THALES SERVICES SAS
44 Quai Charles de Gaulle
CS 20100
69463 Lyon Cedex 06
www.thalesgroup.com<http://www.thalesgroup.com/>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.