[midPoint] New to midPoint - AD integration

Al Lilianstrom lilstrom at fnal.gov
Tue Dec 1 21:43:41 CET 2020

Still working my way through the book.

Running midPoint 4.2. CSV creating accounts in midPoint

Connected one of my test Active Directories using the ad-ldap-medusa-medium.xml sample file.  The accounts in the CSV exist in a test OU in AD so I'm working on linking them. I think I understand that process.

What I'm trying to get a grasp on is how to limit what I the AD connector pulls in to midPoint. I have 30,000+ user objects in the AD and I don't want to pull them all in just yet. I just want to pull the objects in my test OU and go from there.

  thanks, al

--
Al Lilianstrom
Authentication Services