[midPoint] IntelliJ Midpoint Studio plugin

Alexandre Zia alexandre.zia at ifood.com.br
Fri Aug 28 01:56:44 CEST 2020

Seems like if you create a new project there is a credentials.kdbx file,
which holds credentials.
The thing is that I have a directory that I use for years holding midpoint
config, since 3.6 and I just imported it in IntelliJ and added midpoint
studio plugin, perhaps that is the reason I don't have that
credentials.kdbx created.

May I suggest to store passwords in native OS keychain instead of this kdbx
file? Windows has a keychain, OSX has it's keychain, even linux has a
keychain.
For instance, I use this project for python applications:
https://pypi.org/project/keyring/  which uses native keychains

Thanks