[midPoint] midpoint 4.0.1 - need to do a bulk action to assign users from AD specific security group to a role in midpoint

mid point pointmid2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 17:41:12 CEST 2020

Hello

As a short introduction, i'm a new midpoint administrator and i'm French :-)

My company is using a midpoint solution, it was installed recently by an external company.
it is working fine so far.
Midpoint has two AD domain resources

I need to assign all users from an existing security group within one of the AD ressources to a midpoint role
I already created the midpoint role with all necessary assignments and inducements

but there is too much users in the security group to assign them one by one and i would like to use bulk action to do this.
Unfortunately , my developer skills are null and for this reason kindly request your help

I hope one of you will  help me and give me a good script.I hope the data below can be enough

the role name is : Telem                      his OID is  f602c03b-4c50-4a7c-8866-59202dc27fad
the security group name is TPC           his  OID is 1f043504-127b-4707-b4dd-11fa5603ef1e
the AD ressource name is Internal       his  OID is e580a543-6b87-460b-aa80-3525e436cf9f

thanks in advance

Raymond