[midPoint] Connector development - situation deleted

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:45:20 CEST 2020

Hi Oleksandr,

I think you do not need to do this type of "trick", just return all
accounts on resource.
Midpoint takes care to compare shadows vs. accounts of what you returned
and detect and set the situation DELETED.

Or you have a "soft delete " ? If yes, just don't return these
accounts over the connector to MP.

Best regards,

Gustav

št 20. 8. 2020 o 15:37 Oleksandr Nekriach <o.nekriach at dynatech.lv>