[midPoint] Notification or approval for attribute change

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 4 20:45:41 CEST 2020

Hello Brad,

you could have a look at policy rules
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Policy+Rules>. In
particular, using policy conditions you can recognize situations when
object is modified (i.e. not added nor deleted) and specific property is
changed. And using policy actions you can do whatever you need, e.g.
send notification ("notification" action), initiate approval ("approval"
action), do any change ("scriptExecution" action), etc.

Setting of current timestamp value to a database table (attached to the
user as a resource) should be doable also using mappings, provided that
appropriate condition (user is not new) is written.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com