[midPoint] forgot password custom form

Pascal PÉRICHON pascal.perichon at uspc.fr
Thu Apr 30 11:05:21 CEST 2020

Hello,

The forgot password custom form seems to accept only  the attributes
'name' and/or 'emailAddress' (from the UserType schema).

Is there any to use another attribute ? For example we have an attribute
'personalEmailAddress' (not professional) from a custom schema extension
? I didn't find any way to catch the request sent by the form (and make
a search for the user by personalEmailAddress)  before the notification
event is send.

Of course I could identify the user in midPoint with his professional
address (emailAddress) or login (name) from the form and send a
confirmation email link to his personal email address, but it seems not
to be satisfying.

Thanks