[midPoint] Active Directory Authentication in midPoint

Katka Valalikova katkav at evolveum.com
Thu Apr 9 09:58:33 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

have you tried also new flexible authentication configuration? This is the recommended and supported way for LDAP Authentication : [ https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Flexible+Authentication+Configuration#FlexibleAuthenticationConfiguration-Moduleldap | https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Flexible+Authentication+Configuration#FlexibleAuthenticationConfiguration-Moduleldap ]

Katarina Valalikova