[midPoint] Active Directory Authentication in midPoint

Konstantin Tikhonov Konstantin.Tikhonov at veeam.com
Wed Apr 8 13:18:07 CEST 2020

Hi Guys.

Let me share our results.

We installed 4.0.2 version and AD auth started working. It was 4.1.0 version before and it looks this functionality doesn’t work there.

But we noticed the following issue – we have to create the same user as we have in AD in midPoint and only after it authentication in AD works for this user. And it looks it isn’t possible to manage rights in midPoint via AD groups.

--
Best Regards,

Konstantin.