[midPoint] Midpoint Client Library Run Tasks

Jan Lievens jan.lievens at biggerfish.be
Wed Apr 8 11:49:30 CEST 2020

Dear,

I am using the Java client library to write integration tests but cannot
seem to find the correct calls to run/resume/suspend a task. It is somewhat
documented here
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/MidPoint+Client+Library
It states that the following is possible: rest.tasks().oid("123"
).suspend().post();
I know the Rest API allows /tasks/{oid}/suspend or /tasks/{oid}/run but
when I do this in Java:
this.service.tasks().oid(taskType.getOid()).<no-run-method-here>
Am I missing something? Or is this not implemented?
I am using midpoint-client-api version 4.0.1.

Greetz,
--
Jan Lievens
IT Consultant