[midPoint] Inducements to personas

Guckenbiehl, Gabriel gabriel.guckenbiehl at uni-due.de
Mon Sep 16 16:24:12 CEST 2019

Hello alltogether,

has anyone found a way to use inducements in combination with personas. E.g.

The standard from the examples is: One has a role which induces
account-construction on a ldap ressource for the user to which this role is
assigned.

What I want: One has a role which induces account-construction on a ldap
ressource for all the user's personas.

My attempt was increase the order-value by one to extend the chain, but this
yields to nothing more than no ldap-accounts constructed.

Could anyone elaborate where I went down the wrong turn in my thoughts?

Thanks a lot

Gabriel

Gabriel Guckenbiehl, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Mediendienste (ZIM)
Universität Duisburg Essen
Schützenbahn 70
45127 Essen
Telefon: +49 (201) 183-3346