[midPoint] migrating employee/org/role/service(type) to subType/ArchType in bulk

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Sat Oct 26 17:43:57 CEST 2019

Has anyone migrated from employee/org/role/service(type) to the replacement
schema type? I upgraded us from 3.7.x to 3.9.x this weekend (soon to be
4.0.x once I get our tomcat clusters on java 11) and I see they are
deprecated, have known for a while, was just curious if anyone has done it
in bulk. i.e bulk task to move employeetype to subtype/archtype, etc.

I can write the scripts/tasks so not needing that, just if you had any
gotchas/lessons learned you might have come across during the process?

Thanks for any input you might have!
Jason