[midPoint] Deployment Information Logo on embedded Tomcat

Gómez Martínez, Elsa egomezm at minsait.com
Thu Oct 24 12:56:00 CEST 2019

Hi!

The problem is that I can't have an URL (sorry, I didn't specify on my previous email). I need that the image was store on one of the midpoint_home folders.
For example on: post-initial-objects or even in a new folder "images" and reference to that folder like:
<logo>
                <imageURL>images/logo.png</imageUrl>
</logo>

Thanks!