[midPoint] Get OwnerName in reportQuery

Peter Holes pholes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:03:13 CEST 2019

Hi All,

Is there anybody who can help with my issue?
What I need to achieve:
Get a taskOwner (name of the logged user) into report query

My current situation:
I preparing a report and I need to get the Task OwnerName into the report query.
I have already build own report (no issue, report is working fine) and
on the input form is the initiatorName.
What would like to achieve is, that each user can generate report, but
I would like to hide field on input form. Instead of manually typing
value, I'd like to get "name" of the current user = "name" of user who
runned the report.

On report query there is only "report" object for which are suitable
ReportFunctions but no "task" or any other similar object to get
requested data. Maybe I missed something.
Can anybody point me out, how to get the requested data?

thx for help.
Peter