[midPoint] Scripted Hook v4.0 createModificationAdd missing

Nico paetni1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:23:35 CEST 2019

Hi Pavol,
thanks for the link. I have get it working now.
This is what i changed:
Old pre v4.0:
assignmentDelta =
ContainerDelta.createModificationAdd(UserType.F_ASSIGNMENT, UserType,
prismContext, assignment);
New:
assignmentDelta =
prismContext.deltaFactory().container().createModificationAdd(UserType.F_ASSIGNMENT,
UserType,assignment)

Kind regards
Nico Pätzelt