[midPoint] Scripted Hook v4.0 createModificationAdd missing

Nico paetni1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:29:45 CEST 2019

Hello,

i have updated our midpoint testsystem from 3.8 to 3.9 and now to 4.0.
And now i have an error occurs in the scripted hook section.

I have looked up the example:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Scripting+Hooks

Here it says:
assignmentDelta =
ContainerDelta.createModificationAdd(UserType.F_ASSIGNMENT, UserType.class,
prismContext, assignment);
modelContext.getFocusContext().swallowToPrimaryDelta(assignmentDelta);

This is not working anymore in 4.0. I checked the docs at
https://evolveum.com/downloads/midpoint/4.0/midpoint-api-4.0-javadoc/com/evolveum/midpoint/prism/delta/ContainerDelta.html
but the method createModificationAdd is missing.

So i can't get it running. Maybe someone can give me a tipp? The wiki
article need's to be updated too i think.

Kind regards
Nico Pätzelt