[midPoint] Password Aging?

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 9 08:37:53 CEST 2019

Hi,

AFAIK there is no flag about the password being expired. The
authentication simply compares the current timestamp with the
last-modified timestamp of the password and uses this according to the
policy.

I'm not aware of any way how to propagate this with default midpoint.
Maybe someone else is.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer