[midPoint] handling resource communication errors

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:40:13 CET 2019

Thank you Frédéric!

The link below seems to be broken, but you gave me the needed
information.  I found it at:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/REST+API#RESTAPI-TestResource(OpenDJ)

I have set this command in a cron job and hopefully that will keep
things working okay.  Maybe when I upgrade to 4.x it will resolve the
problem.

Thanks again!
Brad