[midPoint] MidPoint 3.9.1 "Galileo" Update 1 released

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Nov 14 17:34:48 CET 2019

Dear midPoint community,

Evolveum team is proud to announce the release of midPoint version 3.9.1.

Release 3.9.1 is thirtieth midPoint release. It is the first maintenance
update for 3.9.x version family code-named code-named Galileo. The 3.9.1
release brings bugfixes and minor improvements.

MidPoint 3.9.1 is a good-bye for midPoint 3.x family. MidPoint 3 was a
significant phase in midPoint lifetime. But it is time to move on. We do
not plan any further midPoint 3.x releases (unless there is a severe
security issue or similar critical bug). Of course, bugfixes will be
backported to support branches as usual, according to support lifetime
for each 3.x release. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend to upgrade all
midPoint deployments to midPoint 4.0.x as soon as possible.

For more information about the 3.9.1 release please see release notes at
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+3.9.1

We would like to express a special thanks for all midPoint subscribers,
partners, supporters and especially the contributors. The Evolveum team
would like to express many thanks for your interest, feedback and
contributions.