[midPoint] High-Order inducement with custom relation

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 13 19:28:05 CET 2019

Hello Martin,

how are your relations defined in the system configuration? In
particular, have you set a kind=member for myRelation?

[Out of curiosity, what has led you to user a custom relation in this
context? This is the first time I see such a use :-)]

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com