[midPoint] Blog: Progress of MidPoint Survey

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 13 17:32:00 CET 2019

Dear MidPoint community,

MidPoint survey is still in progress. We are getting some very
interesting data already and we would be happy and thankful if you do
not miss the chance to influence midPoint future.

We have started the survey to get insight into the thought of midPoint
community. The survey is still in progress, but even the preliminary
data are very interesting. Overall the responses are very positive so
far. There are some questions about topics that I have considered
controversial. Surprisingly, there seems to be quite a strong consensus
in the community. But we are not at the end yet.

We are getting a lot of responses from academia – which is great. Higher
education and research communities are very important for us. However, I
would like to encourage especially the users from other segments to find
the time to fill out the survey. Better diversity is likely to bring a
broader perspective and it increases the chances that your opinion is
reflected in midPoint roadmap.

The survey will close in a couple of weeks. Therefore please go ahead
and use this opportunity to influence the future of midPoint and help us
to do things even better:

https://evolveum.limequery.net/685829

We plan to close the survey at the end of November. We will summarize
the final results of the survey shortly after that and share the summary
with the community.

(Reposted from Evolveum blog
<https://evolveum.com/progress-of-midpoint-survey/>)