[midPoint] AD LDAP resource memory usage

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Wed May 29 09:45:12 CEST 2019

Hi Davy,

If you put generationConstraints section after your schema is already
generated, you need to regenerate schema again:
- delete schema/definition section in your resource (or upload it again)
- click "refresh schema" on your resource.

Best regards,

Gustav

st 29. 5. 2019 o 9:25 Davy Priem <davy.priem at vives.be> napísal(a):

> Hi,
>
> Suddenly I’m having issues with an AD LDAP resource consuming lots of
> memory which makes midpoint very slow. When I download the resource, the
> XML is 100MB in size. I don’t know why the schema suddenly became so big.
> I’ve cheched the resource and the generationConstraints  as mentioned
> bellow, is still there. Anyone having the same issue? I’ve tested with
> latest support-3.9 (standalone on centos 7) in combination with ADLDAP
> connector 1.6.1, 2.0 and 2.1.
>
> <schema>
>    <generationConstraints>
>         <generateObjectClass>ri:user</generateObjectClass>
>         <generateObjectClass>ri:group</generateObjectClass>
>     </generationConstraints>
> </schema>
>
> Best regards,
> Davy Priem