[midPoint] OpenLDAP Group Member Error

Oleksandr Nekriach o.nekriach at dynatech.lv
Fri May 17 18:20:30 CEST 2019

Okey, try to move mapping section of dummy user   from Resource to MetaRole

Example:
 <inducement>
      <construction>
         <resourceRef oid="00000000-0000-0000-0000-23423423123"
                      relation="org:default"
                      type="c:ResourceType"><!-- LDAP --></resourceRef>
         <kind>entitlement</kind>
         <intent>Group</intent>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>ri:member</c:ref>
            <outbound>
               <strength>weak</strength>
               <expression>
                  <value>uid=dummy,ou=Test,dc=example,dc=org</value>
               </expression>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>
      </construction>